• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Brandishing weapon at work.

still curious.. what do you do that requires you to carry an ACR or M4

I mainly sit around and play xbox or watch movie and shop for gun parts/guns when i get bored playing games at work.
and get on facebook and make fun of people and post snide comments when they are having a bad day at work. im really an e-thug.

lol

80% of that is true.

I mainly sit around and play xbox or watch movie and shop for gun parts/guns when i get bored playing games at work.
and get on facebook and make fun of people and post snide comments when they are having a bad day at work. im really an e-thug.

lol

80% of that is true.

lol fair enough

im condition 4 90% of the time.

just got done watching a movie where a bank was getting robbed and wondered what if all the tellers were armed and had a machine gun strapped to their body and was always ready. then we would not have.... well not as often bank robberies.

same goes with convenient stores, liquor stores, etc...

Most banks.... actually EVERY banker friend that I have from my R.E. investment days told me that their banks have strict no firearm policies.
It would probably be a "career" decision if one was caught violating that policy.
As mentioned earlier, I would imagine liability concerns are the driving factor.
Considering most L.E. officers hit ratio/percentages vs. shots fired I can't imagine what an average teller's would be.
(No offense to any teller/bankers on here.... I did say "average".

Most banks.... actually EVERY banker friend that I have from my R.E. investment days told me that their banks have strict no firearm policies.
It would probably be a "career" decision if one was caught violating that policy.
As mentioned earlier, I would imagine liability concerns are the driving factor.
Considering most L.E. officers hit ratio/percentages vs. shots fired I can't imagine what an average teller's would be.
(No offense to any teller/bankers on here.... I did say "average".

when you doing another class?? preferably on a sunday.

I have one coming up for a group of gunstore employees( who among us have experienced shock at the lack of knowledge amongst some of those guys?), a class for 6 elderly ladies, a regular ladies class, a father/ son class, & some private lessons.
I've had some requests from some other members on here recently also so
I'll post a thread soon offering either a one day 8hr. class or a 2 day 16 hr. class.
It's challenging but possible to squeeze in everything in 8 hrs.
16 hrs is better because it allows more time to do lots of repetitions & one on one instruction where needed. We try not just to introduce the techniques but to Insure that the students really become proficient by doing each drill over & over in the correct manner under close supervision.
Too often I've seen cases where if a student is "pushed" to absorb too much too fast, they regress rapidly afterward.
However for some people time, travel, & work/family obligations make it tough for them to come out.
So we'll put one together. And Sunday seems to be the most preferred day.
I'll try go get the thread posted tonight or tomorrow.
Thanks for asking.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom