Bride drowns wearing dress for photos

Not to turn this into that kind of thread, but what an effed up thing to say. I'm sure the new husband and both families are relieved to know that, though they lost their daughter/sister/wife, at least god was in control and, hey, it was just her time.

"fate" is almost as bad, but at least it doesn't involve a concious being actively making a decision to kill this poor woman on her wedding day, causing untold emotional and psychological damage to both families.

I'm glad I don't have to go through life thinking such ridiculous, horrible things.

It was a bad decision and cost the woman her life. My condolences to everyone involved. That is quite a tragedy to get over.

Ok, maybe God didn't say, "I think we'll kill her today.". But, He sure made her dumb enough to step into the water with a 30 lb dress on.

I believe God is in control of that and He decides when it's our time to go

Not to turn this into that kind of thread, but what an effed up thing to say. I'm sure the new husband and both families are relieved to know that, though they lost their daughter/sister/wife, at least god was in control and, hey, it was just her time.

"fate" is almost as bad, but at least it doesn't involve a concious being actively making a decision to kill this poor woman on her wedding day, causing untold emotional and psychological damage to both families.

I'm glad I don't have to go through life thinking such ridiculous, horrible things.

It was a bad decision and cost the woman her life. My condolences to everyone involved. That is quite a tragedy to get over.

Well then why did you even have to mention it? Kind of like when people say don't get mad or don't want to hurt your feelings. Know what I mean?

I didn't start it. And you didn't have to comment on it. But it was a messed up thing to say. Do you really have a response to what I said? Or do you just want to get your feelings hurt for the first 10 words of the post?

I know saying "oh it's gods will" or whatever is supposed to be comforting somehow, but it's really screwed up to say that to someone who just lost where new wife. It's really gods will? If that's true, then he's a dick.

Now, do you want to turn this into that kind of thread, or do you want to just express condolences? It's up to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, maybe God didn't say, "I think we'll kill her today.". But, He sure made her dumb enough to step into the water with a 30 lb dress on.

Then he's still a dick, knowing what would happen, right?

I didn't start it. And you didn't have to comment on it. But it was a messed up thing to say. Do you really have a response to what I said? Or do you just want to get your feelings hurt for the first 10 words of the post?

I know saying "oh it's gods will" or whatever is supposed to be comforting somehow, but it's really screwed up to say that to someone who just lost where new wife. It's really gods will? If that's true, then he's a dick.

Now, do you want to turn this into that kind of thread, or do you want to just express condolences? It's up to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Then he's still a dick, knowing what would happen, right?

Well buddy, people like you I really have no need to reply to or respect.

I've seen your atheist avatar many times and have never had the desire to call you out because of you nonbelief in God, I was just simply responding to another members question about death. If I choose to believe in God and the Bible thats my business. I'm not saying I'm a better person than you,I just have different beliefs than you. I believe what the Bible says about death and It says we all have a final appointment with God. "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgement" (Heb 9:27)

I've seen your atheist avatar many times and have never had the desire to call you out because of you nonbelief in God, I was just simply responding to another members question about death. If I choose to believe in God and the Bible thats my business. I'm not saying I'm a better person than you,I just have different beliefs than you. I believe what the Bible says about death and It says we all have a final appointment with God. "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgement" (Heb 9:27)

so do u believe all of the bible? or just pick and chose what u decide best fits the situation?

Back
Top Bottom