• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bud's guns

Bought a CZ Rami from them. It shipped out with two 14 rnd mags instead of a 10 and a 14. I contacted Buds first, they told me to contact CZ. Contacted CZ, they did nothing about it, saying that version came like that. I contacted Buds and state that the description says a 10 and 14 rnd instead of two 14. They bit the bullet and shipped me a 10 rounder mag. Didn't even request that I ship the 14rnd back.

Love it when I get free stuff :-)

Ohh yeah, the buying experience was pretty much as hassle free as it can be. My FFL is already listed as preferred, shipping was 2 days and free. No problem.

I bought a new satin nickel CZ 75 last year from Bud's...Price was unbeatable. Shipping was a different story....It took 2 friggin weeks to get it to my FFL !! If your just a joe blow nobody not a VIP member, you get the shaft.. it's $24.95 per year and $19.95 for a multiple year membership or renewal fee.
VIP Member benefits:
  • Minimum 72 hour advance purchase opportunity on ALL hard to get guns, ALL used guns, and any other special offers.
    YOU always get the "first shot" ! Click HERE to view our current offerings.
  • All "Fast Track" items ship within 1 business day for BUDS VIP members **
  • FREE classifieds listings on our website ! Advertise your items on a website with over 2 million unique views per month with absolutely no listing or selling fee
  • Would i buy from Bud's again...Yes
  • The CZ 75 was perfect BNIB
  • I would suggest becoming a V.I.P

Back
Top Bottom