• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Camping or survival stove

I carry an Esbit alcohol stove with a folding wind screen when I’m long distance hiking. Lightweight, compact and fuel is readily avaiable from any hardware or automotive store. Could use small wood or tablets also.

I made some out of bud light aluminum bottles. Check out alcohol stoves on you tube. Mine will boil a canteen cup of water in less then 5 mins. It’s stronger then the soda can stoves and holds more fuel. Great for purifying water or rehydrating food.

Jetboil Flash. Small, efficient, and fast. Boils water in 60 seconds, and is completely packable. Everything you need packs into one small unit. The best on the market IMO, and they’re only $100

I made some out of bud light aluminum bottles. Check out alcohol stoves on you tube. Mine will boil a canteen cup of water in less then 5 mins. It’s stronger then the soda can stoves and holds more fuel. Great for purifying water or rehydrating food.

How much to mail me 2?

Johnny and I have done some camps and a ton of discussion on gear and tactics. Hes a very smart guy. In his 20s he was spitting image of Layne Staley from AIC

Back
Top Bottom