• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Camping or survival stove

I think the most important tool is probably my firehawk, or my Bowie knife. In my opinion, I dont really have to have a stove. I can stick my stainless bottle right over coals in the fire if need be. Just my opinion

I have 8acres of grass to cut, 24 animals, a wife, 3 kids, 2 inlaws, the only time I get is take a dump. And half the time, my 6 yr old walks in and asks me what I'm doing. Lol. I think she just comes in to laugh at me when i fart. I guess I'll have to buy a 6 pack af aluminum bottles. Thanks for the video
A swimming pool to clean

image.jpg
Two stoves inside the windscreen. Lost the other screen. I’ve seen people use a small pill bottle or some of the little coghlans bottles from Walmart. Glad I dug these out of my ghb cause the rubber bands rotted and broke.

as someone else mentioned the MSR whisper light international. runs on pretty much any flammable liquid and is pretty quiet (well, compared to the XGK international). allows you to actually cook with it, adjust flame, turn it on and off, no smoke, etc.

you can get a variety of different size fuel bottles so you an tailor it to your needs (BOB, overnight, weekend, week long+ trips, etc). I always run mine on coleman fuel (highly purified unleaded gas) so its nice and clean but you can run kerosene, unleaded, bacardi 151 (don't ask), and just about anything that's flammable.

another bonus is with the repair kit you can fix pretty much anything that could possibly go wrong with the stove. Mine are well over 20 years old at this point and are still going strong and have many hundreds of days of use.

Back
Top Bottom