• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Camping or survival stove

How much to mail me 2?
Idk never thought about making them to sell. They really are easy to make. Here is a you tube video. He gets a little crazy with measurements and things. Don’t need a jack either I use a vise for mine. If you really want me to make you a couple I will. I don’t have any to spare at the moment though. Take me a couple days to get time to make them. And I use the middle section of the can for a wind screen. He just cuts it up and ruins it.

I have 8acres of grass to cut, 24 animals, a wife, 3 kids, 2 inlaws, the only time I get is take a dump. And half the time, my 6 yr old walks in and asks me what I'm doing. Lol. I think she just comes in to laugh at me when i fart. I guess I'll have to buy a 6 pack af aluminum bottles. Thanks for the video

image.jpg
no insulation. I make it just like in the video except I drill three holes down through the neck part that’s inside. This helps it flow quicker if I remember right. Can’t find the original video I made mine after. Also I use a vise to roll mine. Here is a pic looking down into mine to show the holes I’m talking about.

Back
Top Bottom