• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can not take our_________

Anyone have a link to where all this started?

Saw a thing where plastic straws are like 0.02% of plastic landfill and that the proposed alternative replacement lid uses MORE plastic than straws!!!

Stop the planet, I want to get OFF!!!

Stock up on pre-ban straws.
Limbaugh did that with incandescent light bulbs about 10 years ago. I have to agree that the curly CFL bulbs suck ass. Too dim and too expensive.
As far as straws go...WTF else can you make straws out of?! So shou7we all get our own reusable plastic straws to keep on us at all times? Well that's just a paraphernalia charge waiting to happen.

the McD straws were a good fish lure at one time but the coffee stirrers had to be altered I would tell u why but would get spanked

Limbaugh did that with incandescent light bulbs about 10 years ago. I have to agree that the curly CFL bulbs suck ass. Too dim and too expensive.
As far as straws go...WTF else can you make straws out of?! So shou7we all get our own reusable plastic straws to keep on us at all times? Well that's just a paraphernalia charge waiting to happen.
rubber tubing, taste like ___ but it aint a straw

Guess you younguns don't remember these.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/294608..._search_query=paper straws&ref=sr_gallery-1-2

straw bayonet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom