• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can not take our_________

Sip your caramel almond milk latte with a rolled-up hundred dollar bill.
I will try to find the humor n your comment. If you ask anyone on here that knows me or that has dealt with me you will immediately know that I'm NOT a latte kind of guy. I drink black coffee and ONLY black coffee including espresso. And the only thing I do with hundred dollar bills is spend them on hardware. There are all kinds of people that listen to Limbaugh, Hannity, Savage,Levin etc.

This was all started by a nine year old kid. No truth or facts to support the environmental damage at all, just some musings of a libtard kid.

I remember when paper straws were the standard in restaurants, plastic were the new fancy kind. About the same time McDonalds started to take off.

I will try to find the humor n your comment. If you ask anyone on here that knows me or that has dealt with me you will immediately know that I'm NOT a latte kind of guy. I drink black coffee and ONLY black coffee including espresso. And the only thing I do with hundred dollar bills is spend them on hardware. There are all kinds of people that listen to Limbaugh, Hannity, Savage,Levin etc.
:-). No offense, or anything specific to you intended. You merely posted about what else straws could made of.
I was taking off on something posted elsewhere about drug use; reference was meant to be to the 80's tales of use of bills to snort cocaine. Then I tried to find something appropriate for a drink snorter to drink.
Obviously didn't work. :frown::becky:

:-). No offense, or anything specific to you intended. You merely posted about what else straws could made of.
I was taking off on something posted elsewhere about drug use; reference was meant to be to the 80's tales of use of bills to snort cocaine. Then I tried to find something appropriate for a drink snorter to drink.
Obviously didn't work. :frown::becky:
That's cool. I guess I read it wrong and thought I was being called some kind of elitest. Clearly I'm not.Just ax anybody on here. Don't sweat it. I'll rub some dirt on it and walk it off.

What I find funny is that banning straws will do more harm than good.

The eggheads in science land have already figured out that the lids that will replace straws will do more environmental damage than the straws. They cost more too. There goes the price of coffee.....

Back
Top Bottom