• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can't choose your family

I come from a small family and I've never wanted to cut off relations with anyone even if I might have been justified. There is always hope and forgiveness in me because I love them.
That being said, sometimes the best thing for the offender is to face the truth about their problems. Their family shouldn't be enablers but be open to them if they straighten up.

My younger brother and I cut off all relations with all family member's after our mother and father death. It was a nightmare dealing with these thiefs and what they all did. Have not lost sleep ever since. My brother and I still try to shoot clays 2 or 3 times a month. Life is great now.

Have one like that. Who knew? I'm petty and narcissistic.
Right, I've been called cold hearted and hateful, not a family man (I have 3 kids that I see daily to weekly), all because I have refused to give them anymore money. It is a go to method of manipulation to play on your emotions, which I don't have those either evidently :lol:.

This is actually helpful getting it off my back. Thanks everyone.

Money seems to be a fairly common source for family breakdowns, my conversation earlier basically started about money.
Some folks want anything and everything they can get out of you . Housing, transportation, the Red Lobster check, your misery , sweat , but no more tears #%#%#%€£€£€R .

Back
Top Bottom