• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can't shoot pistol with stepson?

Short answer no there isn't a law pertaining to legality of your 19 year old step son shooting you handgun on private property. However it could be their rules, many ranges don't allow people under 21 to shoot or rent handguns. Being that it is their property it's their discretion. With that said I wouldn't go to that range. What range was it?

Short answer no there isn't a law pertaining to legality of your 19 year old step son shooting you handgun on private property. However it could be their rules, many ranges don't allow people under 21 to shoot or rent handguns. Being that it is their property it's their discretion.
This. Thanks.

Short answer no there isn't a law pertaining to legality of your 19 year old step son shooting you handgun on private property. However it could be their rules, many ranges don't allow people under 21 to shoot or rent handguns. Being that it is their property it's their discretion. With that said I wouldn't go to that range. What range was it?
I'm not going to name them, I go there a reasonable amount, and I'm rather sure employees there are on this board.

Reactions: MRM
3vo6tp.gif

Back
Top Bottom