• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Careful what you wish for!

God & Glocks

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
20   0
Reaction score
With all the hype and hooblah surrounding UGA this year, and considering the college football world appears to have given them a ring already, I strongly feel like the Tide are set up for the upset of the year. Thoughts? Roll Tide Roll!!

I'm not huge on football, but being the type of person who always goes against the grain I use to look forward to Florida beating UGA every year. It was funny seeing the fans cry like liberals do when they don't get their way. But since they've been sucking lately, I've been on UGA's side.

But you're right though. UGA could get too big of a head and let their guard down.

I'm not huge on football, but being the type of person who always goes against the grain I use to look forward to Florida beating UGA every year. It was funny seeing the fans cry like liberals do when they don't get their way. But since they've been sucking lately, I've been on UGA's side.
Go against the grain and side with the Tide!:cool:

I’m an Ole Miss fan but Alabama reminds me of the Patriots of old, they just find a way to win.
Still saying Georgira wins but it’s definitely not going to be a blowout and I’m not betting on the game.

With all the hype and hooblah surrounding UGA this year, and considering the college football world appears to have given them a ring already, I strongly feel like the Tide are set up for the upset of the year. Thoughts? Roll Tide Roll!!
Lol. What?

They barely beat Auburn. :rolleyes:

While I'm obviously rooting for the Dawgs I don't believe that a loss to bama would be a "huge upset".
Alabama's demise is mostly a construct by the talking heads on tv to stir up interest in other divisions and wishful thinking on their part for the weakening stranglehold that the SEC in general and Alabama in particular holds on college football.
For the foreseeable future Alabama is the standard that all other teams have to aspire to.
And Nick Saban is the Debil.

Back
Top Bottom