• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Carry at Movie theatres in Woodstock, Ga.?

But please, please, please, ( I know the signs do not matter under current Georgia Law) those property owners have rights as well - want your rights honored - honor their rights not to have weapons in their establishments. [/B]

They have the right to ask me to leave their property. It's nobody's business if I'm carrying. It's only coming out to defend my life so it's a non-issue.

They have the right to ask me to leave their property. It's nobody's business if I'm carrying. It's only coming out to defend my life so it's a non-issue.

Exactly..

Bryan, how you missed the Obama forum and ended up here is beyond me.. just kidding man, heh

My Mantra
I am citizen of the United States of America and a resident of the State of Georgia.
So I have a certain 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Amendment right granted to me by the constitution to keep and bear arms. I also have the right/privilege granted to me by virtue of being a good person (with a back ground check and $ 75.00) to carry a weapon openly or concealed by the State of Georgia (and several other states by the way).
My choice of carry is open.

But please, please, please, ( I know the signs do not matter under current Georgia Law) those property owners have rights as well - want your rights honored - honor their rights not to have weapons in their establishments.

That's where we differ. The Constitution didn't grant me the right to do anything.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom