• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Carry at Movie theatres in Woodstock, Ga.?

No signs any where that I could find. I went CC and enjoyed the movie as well.

Now the price of a couple drinks and popcorn.... that is a different story! It was nearly twice as much for the drinks/snacks as it was for the movie.

I carry everywhere except where the law says I can't, and I have been doing so for years. I carry concealed to avoid issues by making ignorant people uncomfortable. It doesn't matter what signs are posted, It is my right.

this...im going in armed but concealed. outside of the specific off-limits places under the law, im not spending my day worrying about someone elses preferences. if you carry all the time and have the right gun/a proper rig, you dont spend your whole day thinking "i have a gun in my pants". its just there as is my right. if they ask me to leave, which is their right, i will comply as required.

in theatres particularly, since the Aurora shooting i have pointed out several folks to my wife that were carrying large at the movies.

No signs any where that I could find. I went CC and enjoyed the movie as well.

Now the price of a couple drinks and popcorn.... that is a different story! It was nearly twice as much for the drinks/snacks as it was for the movie.

If its AMC get their rewards card...they actually give a little back from time to time. The movie "Murph" about one of the 3 SEALS killed in the Lone Survivor story was actually BOGO tickets last week with the card and we got free popcorn to boot.

Cherokee 16 is g2g! I open carried there Friday and no problems. I also open carry regularly at NCG Acworth and haven't had any problems. I was asked once to see my GWCL by the ticket taker and then I was told "thank you and enjoy the movie"

Carmike in Canton and Regal at Towne Center are not. Both have signs up that state firearms are not permitted "on the property." Carmike's sign actually says "Firearms, knives, and personal defense weapons" are not permitted.

Understand, I just prefer to spend money at a friendly place---Plus being asked to leave is a hassle Especially on a Dad/Daughter outing. Well concealed will probably be the best choice for the day.

I will update the post as to whether I see any signs or not after we go this afternoon.

There are NO 2A friendly chain movie theaters anywhere...........conceal carry or don't carry....your choice

Cherokee 16 is g2g! I open carried there Friday and no problems. I also open carry regularly at NCG Acworth and haven't had any problems. I was asked once to see my GWCL by the ticket taker and then I was told "thank you and enjoy the movie"

Carmike in Canton and Regal at Towne Center are not. Both have signs up that state firearms are not permitted "on the property." Carmike's sign actually says "Firearms, knives, and personal defense weapons" are not permitted.
guess they don't want folks with p90's walking in and watching the movie.. bastards.

Back
Top Bottom