• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Carry Piece...What do you carry?

Man you guys have a wide variety of preferences. I am feeling the LCP in pocket "holster"...I don't carry a purse for a 1911 or p238 like someone...LOL!!

For summer I find this one fits my outfit better and seems to get the job done when needed.....
i75.photobucket.com_albums_i289_jjasonbbo_Outdoor_20Trader_rpg7a6dm.jpg

With more clothes in the colder weather I like to carry this one so I can carry the extra mags.....
i75.photobucket.com_albums_i289_jjasonbbo_Outdoor_20Trader_m249saw_2.jpg

I like some of the great weapons you fellas carry. I would not mind carrying my USP 45 in the winter but im afraid that if I ever have to use it then Ill lose it. They tend to keep/hold your weapon for quite a while after a shooting.

So I've heard. I hear they also like to not give them back. Especially if it's nice.

P-90 Ruger 45acp with critical defense ammo as my primary, Keltech P-32 with "special ammo" as my backup,
I don't conceal, I'll show them to you,,,

My daily carry, year round-

[Broken External Image]:

sovietak474u said:
I like some of the great weapons you fellas carry. I would not mind carrying my USP 45 in the winter but im afraid that if I ever have to use it then Ill lose it. They tend to keep/hold your weapon for quite a while after a shooting.

It can happen, but it's not a given. I know of several good shoots where the weapon was not confiscated or even questioned, and one of those I have firsthand knowledge of. Besides that, so what? If I have to use it and I'm still around to lose it, I'll consider it money well spent. Weapons are easy enough to replace. Lives aren't, so I carry what I know works.

It can happen, but it's not a given. I know of several good shoots where the weapon was not confiscated or even questioned, and one of those I have firsthand knowledge of. Besides that, so what? If I have to use it and I'm still around to lose it, I'll consider it money well spent. Weapons are easy enough to replace. Lives aren't, so I carry what I know works.

Agreed

Back
Top Bottom