• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Carry Piece...What do you carry?

Just depends on the day...

Colt Commander oc.
Glock 36 oc and cccw
Smith & Wesson 66 OC and CCW

ALWAYS have my Keltec P3AT on me... Usually as a BUG but sometimes as primary.

actually you would be surprised by the little highpoint ...i mean i wouldnt put my life on the line ...but its better than nothing ...ive put nearly a thousand rounds through a c9 and didnt have a single jam ... not to mention if you run out of ammo start pistol whipping ...the dang thing weights like 28 pounds .......empty lol

actually you would be surprised by the little highpoint ...i mean i wouldnt put my life on the line ...but its better than nothing ...ive put nearly a thousand rounds through a c9 and didnt have a single jam ... not to mention if you run out of ammo start pistol whipping ...the dang thing weights like 28 pounds .......empty lol

They are what they are. Inexpensive pistol of questionable quality, and engineering. That are backed by the best warranty around.

J frame S&W with +p+, for size, weight, easy concealment.
As a retired 30 yr State Police Investigator, I always carry concealed.
If I have to use it, I'll be the one to choose the time for the bad guy to see it.
You can choose to show yours if you like, but as an old man with more than a few years experience; I choose to have the advantage on my side.
Each to his own but I didn't survive all those years by making myself stand out in a crowd.
Just a little food for thought.

Last edited:
J frame S&W with +p+, for size, weight, easy concealment.
As a retired 30 yr State Police Investigator, I always carry concealed.
If I have to use it, I'll be the one to choose the time for the bad guy to see it.
You can choose to show yours if you like, but as an old man with more than a few years experience; I choose to have the advantage on my side.
Each to his own but I didn't survive all those years by making myself stand out in a crowd.
Just a little food for thought.

Experience and treachery will trump youth and vigor anyday!!

Back
Top Bottom