• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Carry Piece...What do you carry?

gr8full2day

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
5   0
Reaction score
We have established that lots of you guys carry open and otherwise. The real question I have is what do you guys carry regularly and maybe why that particular piece? I am just curious what everyone totes. I personally am guilty of becoming complacent and not carrying often lately. I was also noticing my carry holster is not very comfy and need to replace, so here we are....:pop2::pop2:

I ALWAYS carry concealed.

For most times I prefer my Glock 27 at the small of my back. For times when clothing or location will require even deeper concealment, I carry my Kahr PM40 in the same place. I'm actually hoping to move up to a Kahr PM45 but I don't want the wife divorcing me to get it ;)

The only thing I'm noticing with the IWB in the small of the back is it is hard on car seats. I'm thinking of trying to go with a IWB side holster. Might allow for easier/faster draws if I can switch locations too.

As of right now a Glock 27! Love it as it is easy to conceal and I am pretty accurate with it. Doesnt matter what you carry or how many rounds you have on you if you cant hit with whatever you carry. If I find something I can shoot better than the 27 and it is easy to carry then that will be my carry weapon. EVERY trip to the range my carry gun gets shot!!

Back
Top Bottom