• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

carrying in car without permit

I applied for mine in spring 2007 in NY before I moved to Atlanta. $100 for a 8 hour course, $300 for permit filing, $30 for a picture, $20 for finger printing. Waiting until February 2008 and got the application accepted after a sheriff came out and interview my parents, referenced and neighbors. Then you don't get the permit right away, you have 90 days to get a gun on it or it expires. I put one of my fathers handguns and had to go downtown buffalo at county hours, pay $20 per fun to put on permit, if you don't have that, you need to buy a gun and the the gun store holds your gun, and then go in and put It in your permit. 10 days later you got your actual permit in the mail and you can pick up your new gun.

I moved to GA a month later.
Was that 1 of them "Glamour Shots"?

24.media.tumblr.com_tumblr_m2u3cg0tGs1qkfwf2o1_500.jpg

I applied for mine in spring 2007 in NY before I moved to Atlanta. $100 for a 8 hour course, $300 for permit filing, $30 for a picture, $20 for finger printing. Waiting until February 2008 and got the application accepted after a sheriff came out and interview my parents, referenced and neighbors. Then you don't get the permit right away, you have 90 days to get a gun on it or it expires. I put one of my fathers handguns and had to go downtown buffalo at county hours, pay $20 per fun to put on permit, if you don't have that, you need to buy a gun and the the gun store holds your gun, and then go in and put It in your permit. 10 days later you got your actual permit in the mail and you can pick up your new gun.

I moved to GA a month later.
And that explains why there are no armed criminals in New York.

Yes it sucked for how much I spent and then moved. When people ask if I ever move back to NY I laugh! And that was Buffalo, NYC is 10 times harder and at least 3x the cost!

Back
Top Bottom