• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cats that grow up to be assholes

Look for a Calico. All Calico's are female, have her spayed. Calico's are also hypoallergenic, so they will not trigger allergies on anyone.
If indoor, declaw the front claws. Love on them and play when they are kittens and you should be fine. We have 2 currently that are 10 years old.

Remember, dogs have Masters, cats have staff......
Not trying to argue here but PLEASE DO NOT DECLAW anything! It's painful and unnecessary. If you are worried about what a cat might claw or scratch then you probably don't want one.

This is ****head with his girlfriend, Lola.... He thinks he's a Dog.

IMG-20220714-WA0000.jpg

To my cat experts out there…
My wife and kids want a cat. I don’t have a problem with that, but I have my hesitations…

Growing up (and my whole life) my mom’s always had an indoor cat. During my lifetime, mom’s had 4 cats. (one at a time, and 3 outta 4 died of old age). But 4 outta 4 were assholes. On the flip side, I’ve had many friends whose cats are awesome! I didn’t know awesome cats existed!

Maybe it’s my mom? Lol
Maybe she’s bad at picking the right kitten from the litter?
How do I look at a litter of kittens and tell which one will grow up to be social, friendly and chill? I don’t wanna be stuck with an asshole cat for 15 or 20+ years.
House cats are at their best when there are at least two cats together, littler mates are even better.

Ours are litter mates. When there are two they entertain, clean, and generally behave. Especially if no one else is home during the day.

Wife has some litter that absorbs the smell and a diaper genie next to the box to put the soiled litter in. Zero smell from 4 feet away.
I’ll NEVER smell cat **** in my house again. A man’s gotta put a foot down erry nowAnNen!! Edit= I like looking at everybody else’s…but nope.

Back
Top Bottom