• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

caution you are being recorded

I see cases where the video is either missing, "didn't exist" or corrupt. And it is usually where the suspect ends up being not guilty or where the LEO was, let's say not quite right.

Where do you see these cases? on TV? Those recordings are very maintained and kept secure. If they are subpoenaed by the defense, they WILL be in court in the officers favor OR NOT in the officers favor. You have watched too many movies or think that Law Enforcement is still like it was in the 90's....Times have changed homie.

Where do you see these cases? on TV? Those recordings are very maintained and kept secure. If they are subpoenaed by the defense, they WILL be in court in the officers favor OR NOT in the officers favor. You have watched too many movies or think that Law Enforcement is still like it was in the 90's....Times have changed homie.

I've seen tapes disappear... I have seen lots of things occur that shouldn't have. Just because your familiar with a respectable police force doesn't mean squat. Crap like that happens all of the time outside of Cowlick County and if you don't think so then your blind or worse, homie... Everything is not so peachy and honorable everywhere you go in life unless you walking your path with your eyes closed...

Last edited:

I've seen tapes disappear... I have seen lots of things occur that shouldn't have. Just because your familiar with a respectable police force doesn't mean squat. Crap like that happens all of the time outside of Cowlick County and if you don't think so then your blind or worse, homie... Everything is not so peachy and honorable everywhere you go in life unless you walking your path with your eyes closed...

Where did you see it? I asked that already.

Has it happened?... Yes, I'm sure plenty of times. Does it still happen? Slim to none these days.

Also, your assumption is wrong, I live in Coweta, but I work outside of it.

I understand that some people are only happy if they can blame others, point fingers, and use the cover of corruption to justify their behavior.

The reality is, departments have lost a lot of money and reputations from piss poor officers. These days departments work very hard to keep those guys out, and if they do show up, they are made an example of QUICK to deter further actions.

My eyes are wide open and life IS pretty peachy....Homie ;)

Where did you see it? I asked that already.

Has it happened?... Yes, I'm sure plenty of times. Does it still happen? Slim to none these days.

Also, your assumption is wrong, I live in Coweta, but I work outside of it.

I understand that some people are only happy if they can blame others, point fingers, and use the cover of corruption to justify their behavior.

The reality is, departments have lost a lot of money and reputations from piss poor officers. These days departments work very hard to keep those guys out, and if they do show up, they are made an example of QUICK to deter further actions.

My eyes are wide open and life IS pretty peachy....Homie ;)

Once again you base your rebuttal on your OPINION... I have witnessed actions by officers that were clearly against the law, POST and also individual’s rights. These were seen on the inside looking in. Some of these actions were based on protecting the officer and some were based on revenue and most were done because they could be done. I certainly hope you are right when you say that this kind of behavior is being eliminated but the fact is all you have to do is watch the news to find what is being discussed here. DeKalb, Atlanta, Clayton to name a few of the top news makers. Just imagine what goes on in those agencies that the general public never hears about. Life might be peachy for you if are holding the badge and the gun but as far as the public is concerned their rights are infringed upon regularly. My OPINION is that if you believe that these incidents happen "slim to none these days" then keep your eyes shut boy because in the real world it’s not so pretty.

Last edited:

Here's one. http://www.komonews.com/news/local/130209878.html

I have seen recent TV interviews where the videos have been "lost". I can't remember exactly what newscasts they were but when I come across ones I will post them here. HOMIE.

Yeah you're right times have changed.

http://www.chron.com/news/article/Drug-dealing-charge-for-Valley-Brook-police-chief-2171906.php

http://www.winknews.com/Local-Florida/2011-07-06/S-Fla-police-officer-accused-of-selling-drugs

ill say even with evidence, alot of the times cops still get away with murder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl4Eg0QFjKk

one of many cases (only because they are cops to)

I did a quick Google search and it looks like only "switch blades" are illegal in Washington. So the guy walking down the street with a knife does not appear on the surface to be illegal. HOWEVER he refused a "legal order" from LEO = justified shooting. ANYONE who disagrees is a LEO basher. They swear an oath to "protect and serve" where they put their lives on the line. Unless you do the same then you have no room to speak against them. 7 seconds is more than enough time to "obey". End of story.

:pop2:

I did a quick Google search and it looks like only "switch blades" are illegal in Washington. So the guy walking down the street with a knife does not appear on the surface to be illegal. HOWEVER he refused a "legal order" from LEO = justified shooting. ANYONE who disagrees is a LEO basher. They swear an oath to "protect and serve" where they put their lives on the line. Unless you do the same then you have no room to speak against them. 7 seconds is more than enough time to "obey". End of story.

:pop2:
a quick google search would have revealed the guy was partially deaf, and at a distance. a woman even came up in the video and was like "why did you shoot him"

also, as far as an leo order is concerned, to hell with them. i dont know them personally and i dont care about them at all. the only reason i would ever listen to one who was being a dick is if he had a gun on me, which he probably would because cops today are trigger-happy and would rather taze someone rather than argue, i know they go through and see alot, but if you cant handle it you shouldnt be a cop. very few cops get my respect, and its because i repsect them out of merit. just cause you wear the badge doesnt mean your infallible and awesome. also i and to many of my friends have been screwed over by cops many times before. the cop of course says hes just doing his job, he has no discretion. ok so they therefor represent a government i do not like trying to squeeze everydime out of a tax payer whos doing nothing wrong, thats their job and im not going to like them for it, cause to me they are a robot at that point. you cant reason with them anymore, its sad

Back
Top Bottom