• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CCI standard velocity 22lr bricks at Dick's

Those Dick's can keep them. Never stepping in one of those places again.

This is a question from someone who does not know. What is the rub with members of OCT and Dick's Sporting Goods. There are so many more POS retailers who deserve your scorn. I have a $100 gift card for Dick's and would like to know what they did to Pi$$ off so many of my fellow OCT members.

This is a question from someone who does not know. What is the rub with members of OCT and Dick's Sporting Goods. There are so many more POS retailers who deserve your scorn. I have a $100 gift card for Dick's and would like to know what they did to Pi$$ off so many of my fellow OCT members.

So are you saying you like Dick's?

Get the torches and pitchforks yall!

Not sure what OCT is either.:cool-new:

OCT is Open Carry Texas? You do mean ODT and just dropped low on the d key right.

Google "Dick's screws customers and vendor" and you get this: http://www.bob-owens.com/2012/12/dicks-sporting-goods-screws-over-their-customers-and-their-suppliers/

OCT is my auto correct fixing ODT for me without asking. I did not say I have a love for them but there are other retailers who deserve your scorn as much as does Dick's. One in particular comes to mind that no longer sells anything to do with hunting. They don't sell hunting licenses and their store brand is a bull's eye. I don't hear my ODT brothers scoring those folks or calling for pitch forks for other members who shop there.

Back
Top Bottom