• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CCI standard velocity 22lr bricks at Dick's

OCT is my auto correct fixing ODT for me without asking. I did not say I have a love for them but there are other retailers who deserve your scorn as much as does Dick's. One in particular comes to mind that no longer sells anything to do with hunting. They don't sell hunting licenses and their store brand is a bull's eye. I don't hear my ODT brothers scoring those folks or calling for pitch forks for other members who shop there.
Because Target wasn't selling firearms and then went full window licker after Sandy Hook maybe? Plenty of people have a variety of issues with Target. But Dick's and CTD deserve the scorn and hopefully LOSS OF BUSINESS from pro 2A members of their former customer base.

One exit apart. . They built a gander mountain right across from the dicks. Gander mountain smokes crack, gets hooked on crack, runs out of crack and then they price their items based on that mind set. So dicks will survive

ahhh behold the economic driving force of crack

I went to Dicks over the weekend and got a box (250 rounds) of .380 for $99. Yes, a bit more than I was hoping to spend but no one else has any that I can find.

Back
Top Bottom