• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cell phone truck mount

I didn’t want anything obstructing my windshield view or ac vents. I also have very little flat, nontextured surface area on my dash to mount. The attachment area on this one was the smallest I’ve come across and the adhesion has been great even as a vertical mount. I’ve actually got 2, one for work and another for personal. It does require mounting a metal plate to the phone cover.

Attachments

• IMG_1938.png
    IMG_1938.png
    184.6 KB · Views: 12
I had a Bulletproof in a 2500 Ram I had recently. Loved it.

The Proclips stuff worked great when I had Fords.

Now, I feel half ghey because I just use the charging pad in my GMC and look at my phone on the iMax screen in that truck. Apparently, it just knows… I never asked it to do any of that. It was a little scary at first… 🤣

I didn’t want anything obstructing my windshield view or ac vents. I also have very little flat, nontextured surface area on my dash to mount. The attachment area on this one was the smallest I’ve come across and the adhesion has been great even as a vertical mount. I’ve actually got 2, one for work and another for personal. It does require mounting a metal plate to the phone cover.
I second this. Have them in all my vehicles and they’re simple and they work.

I bought this one and it works great. Holds tight and you don’t lose a cup holder because it’s built into this one.

LISEN Cup Holder Phone Mount Holder No Shaking Cup Phone Holder for Car Rock Solid Car Phone Holder Mount for Cars, Trucks, SUVs etc, (Cup Holder Expansion Rack) https://a.co/d/5p1QIYG

Back
Top Bottom