Votes: 7 6.7%
  • Dawgs - They Startin' a Dynasty

Votes: 78 75.0%
  • Undecided - could go either way

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • Tacos because it's a legally required option

Votes: 12 11.5%

• Total voters
This didn't age well :lol: but yeah I didn't think it would be that bad either. Thought TCU would hold it closer after how they played Michigan. Now I'm just confused how Michigan lost to them.
2 pick-sixes didn‘t help. But Harbaugh would‘ve found another way to lose.

2 pick-sixes didn‘t help. But Harbaugh would‘ve found another way to lose.
Saw a tweet about Harbaugh last night since he's considering going to the NFL again. They said the first interview question should be, "How did you lose to that TCU team?" :lol:

Saw a tweet about Harbaugh last night since he's considering going to the NFL again. They said the first interview question should be, "How did you lose to that TCU team?" :lol:
He’s turning in to Bobby Petrino - always ‘looking’ for a job to squeeze another dime out of his employer.

After seeing that massive beatdown, we can probably all agree the Dawgs are for real but that also TCU shouldn't have been there. OSU vs UGA was the real Natty. Not even sure how Michigan lost to that TCU team. I know it was all about keeping Bama and Clemson out, but at least now the CFP committee can see they made a mistake letting TCU in. JMO.

I’d disagree. They belonged. It’s just that 3-3-5 defense they run is a terrible matchup against Georgia.

After seeing that massive beatdown, we can probably all agree the Dawgs are for real but that also TCU shouldn't have been there. OSU vs UGA was the real Natty. Not even sure how Michigan lost to that TCU team. I know it was all about keeping Bama and Clemson out, but at least now the CFP committee can see they made a mistake letting TCU in. JMO.

OSU didn’t belong there either. The only reason that game was close was Georgia was drunk. They didn’t stop taking shots until halftime.

The last decent opponent UGA faced was LSU.

This didn't age well :lol: but yeah I didn't think it would be that bad either. Thought TCU would hold it closer after how they played Michigan. Now I'm just confused how Michigan lost to them.

Michigan sucks too. Both the Big 10 and the Big 12 are jokes.

Guess I can get a new hat. Wore it every game this year. It is 15-0, my wife tried to throw it away when she cleaning out our closet right before the Oregon game started. I sail Hell to the Naw, and put it on my big bald head and away we went.
D3344B66-1A21-4523-A5D4-6B067F475625.jpeg

Not only did the committee let TCU in, they moved them up in the final weeks playoff rankings after they lost to Kansas State in their conference championship. That’s right, lost and moved from 4 to 3 while the coach Mr. Dykes had enough hubris to say in the post game press conference that their failure to win meant nothing, they would still be in the playoffs because they DESERVED IT!

Lol, the committee fix was in and he knew it!

Heard this morning on the radio that “TCU has built a dynasty in one year and will be right back in the mix next year!” Echoes of the Cincinnati Bearcats, lol.

I don’t eagerly await the woke rankings:
1.) Ohio State
2.) UGA
3.) Alabama
4.) TCU

Back
Top Bottom