• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Check this out!!! LaRue Complete Lowers!!!

Has anyone received confirmation on this moving past "flagged"?
I’d assume your best bet is to forget about the order. As noted above if I was a betting man I’d say these aren’t built and possibly material is not even in house. I almost dropped in an order and would have if they were up front about lead times. “Over-under” on them filling the orders is 4 months assuming they wanted to pump up year end sales.

The kicker for me is if they do what they did with the mbt trigger sales and offer “regular price” lowers ahead of these sale orders.

I‘m really curious how many lowers LaRue sold before they went OOS? 100? 500? 1K? It is still a hell of a deal,I’ve waited on suppressors for up to 14 months……I can wait a few for this. I just want some type of communication that it is “in process” and I will be satisfied.

I had an email from them in response to my query of what flagged meant. They replied it was internal, and that my order was On Track.

"
The status is for our convenience to separate serialized orders from non, you can disregard this.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sunday, September 3, 2023 6:34 PM
To: Sales Team <sales@larue.com>

I spoke with someone at LaRue. The lowers are already machined. They’re not all assembled yet. I was assured that every person who got an order in will have their orders fulfilled.

So my order is still showing as flagged, but did receive an email from Larue stating that " I am good to go" on 09/01. But I did receive all of my stuff from Primary Arms, so i am half way there.

Attachments

• IMG_0831.jpg
    IMG_0831.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom