• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CHICAGO: 22 Murders in 11 Days

Really? Do you think Anne Frank was actually a Nazi? Your "logic" is incredible. LOLOLOL

No but she went through the ordeal..ie experience.

So have or are you being hated on for being a different race or do you have experience in being a racist..
Where is your exp.?

I think that you either had good intentions with your post but didnt articulate it so it came off as an asshole
or you were just trolling and didnt put any thought into the op and trolled some else who responded to it.

- - - Updated - - -

I just profile people like the cops do:D

+1..I do this every minute of everyday.

I don't know anything about the guy in Chicago but generally speaking it seems no bad people ever get killed in the news. No one ever says "He got what he deserved. He was always trouble. His family no longer has to live in fear. He was a drunk." Rather it is always an undeserved and untimely tragedy that should not of happened to this fine person.
Its like at a funeral. The biggest sob'n mf'er you ever saw is suddenly an angel when he is laying in the coffin and no critcal words dare be spoken.

No but she went through the ordeal..ie experience.

So have or are you being hated on for being a different race or do you have experience in being a racist..
Where is your exp.?

I think that you either had good intentions with your post but didnt articulate it so it came off as an asshole
or you were just trolling and didnt put any thought into the op and trolled some else who responded to it.

- - - Updated - - -

+1..I do this every minute of everyday.

Do you really think you need to experience something to have knowledge of it? Do you have knowledge of our solar system? Do you understand transplant surgery on an elementary level? THat is probably the most rediculous assertion I've heard.

- - - Updated - - -

HG,for you

Don't pull out yet captain!

Usually, the first person to bring race into a conversation is the true racist. Or shows at least some racist tendencies.
The sarcasm of "he was a good boy" has around for ages and cuts across all demographics of our society.

Usually, the first person to bring race into a conversation is the true racist. Or shows at least some racist tendencies.
The sarcasm of "he was a good boy" has around for ages and cuts across all demographics of our society.

Ok, I'm a racist. lol

Also biker is a troll..that much holds water/

Back
Top Bottom