• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Chicago named best big city

Grub Master

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
102   0
Reaction score
Chicago has been named the "Best Big City in the U.S." for the seventh straight year by readers of Condé Nast Traveler Magazine, officials announced.

I guess nobody from their magazine has ever visited Chicago.

Our new outlets have been wrong all along. Can’t trust the news. It must be perfectly safe and great place to visit.

iu

I was in Chicago last month for a wedding. I never left the West Loop and it was great. No issues at all but I think it’s one of the nicer areas. Best pizza I’ve ever had.

There’s some super bad areas but we have those too. I imagine that they say the same thing about Atlanta.

I absolutely didn’t want to go but I won’t hesitate to go back. Chicago is fun. I saw a homeless dude wearing a Gale Sayers jersey.

I was in Chicago last month for a wedding. I never left the West Loop and it was great. No issues at all but I think it’s one of the nicer areas. Best pizza I’ve ever had.

There’s some super bad areas but we have those too. I imagine that they say the same thing about Atlanta.

I absolutely didn’t want to go but I won’t hesitate to go back. Chicago is fun. I saw a homeless dude wearing a Gale Sayers jersey.
same as the A. don't turn the wrong way down North Ave. at night.

Back
Top Bottom