• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

City of Atlanta, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear ya! There's no defensive driving here in Atlanta, it's offensive driving or you will get hit or run over! If I was a betting man, I'd say both drivers cited to make money for the city. The way it works is that she will go to court, claim no-lo, and still have to pay the ticket. Atlanta is corrupt sometimes!

Sometimes?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Sorry, but your daughter should take responsibility for breaking the law. Crying about having to come to Atlanta, saying how "stupd" a town seems to you is just a way to blame someone else for your/her actions. Set an example, own up to the fact that the law was broken and there are consequences. Fair or not, that's reality.

So... I agree that the city of Atl is money hungry, but why do so many people have a problem with the city and treat it like a third world country. I work all over the metro area (both itp and otp) every day and I don't see what the big deal is.

So... I agree that the city of Atl is money hungry, but why do so many people have a problem with the city and treat it like a third world country. I work all over the metro area (both itp and otp) every day and I don't see what the big deal is.

This. I live downtown...its really not as scary as people seem to think. I've been in small towns where I've felt just as uncomfortable as parts of Atlanta.

I have been in and out of Atlanta all my life, I work and travel around there 5 days a week. I am not afraid there, but it's just a nasty, dirty, corrupt city. I would pay Sherman to burn it again. Just my opinion!

People who think Atlanta is a bad city must not travel much. Go to L.A., South Chicago, New York, Detroit and Newark if you want to see bad cities.

People who think Atlanta is a bad city must not travel much. Go to L.A., South Chicago, New York, Detroit and Newark if you want to see bad cities.

The attitudes in those cities are the same as the ones in Atlanta, and thats what makes them all bad. I've been to several of those above and the only difference is the coordinates.

Back
Top Bottom