• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Classic city firearms

77REBELBOWTIE

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
43   0
Reaction score
I just wanted to give a member a public compliment, since there has been so much negative talk lately.David has really started off on the right foot with his business. I have dealt with him in the past as spamcastle and more recently with CCF and it has been a clock work transaction everytime. He has not failed to keep me informed throughout the whole process with the group buy on uppers. Customer service is top notch. This last deal has been the fastest deal I have experienced outside of a ftf. I look forward to dealing with him in the future. Keep up the excellent work, David.

I'm gonna do business with him either tomorrow or the next day. Seems like a great dude. Also, hard to beat $1 FFL transfers for site supporters.

Now lets all convince him to get his class III!

Heck, I'm already willing to drive to Atlanta for a Class III, I'd happily drive to Athens for a member with silencers ;)

My only problem with the local Class III is that he doesn't have what I want in stock- and he estimated several months wait just to get the thing in his store.

He's pretty local to me so I look forward to doing lots of business with him. Already jumped on that upper pre-order and sent my payment today. Great guy so far!!

Back
Top Bottom