• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CMP Visit Today

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. This one is still at CMP. Instead of paying the $73.00 tax, they will be shipping overnight and am looking forward to shooting my first Garand.

I went looking for a WWII vet and had one in my hands. It was a 1+, 1+ SA LEADS rebuild with a 65 barrel, a WRA trigger group, and a WRA op rod. The 1+,2+ H&R was all H&R except the Bolt.

I still want a WWII vet rifle but going to hang on to this one for a little while.
I have one with a 65 SA barrel. Shoots light out.

I was there today as well , 3rd in line when it opened.

They had some nice SG today!

What time do you have to arrive to be 3rd in line? Since I was a newbie, I was directed to the new store and didn't know any better. I arrived at 7:30 and wondered why there were no customers. Didn't figure it out until 8.

What time do you have to arrive to be 3rd in line? Since I was a newbie, I was directed to the new store and didn't know any better. I arrived at 7:30 and wondered why there were no customers. Didn't figure it out until 8.

Nooooo. There were 15 folks there at opening

What time did you arrive? I am not in the photos which is a good thing. I recognize some of the folks. One guy in the pic headed to the counter with 3 rifles and Mike yelled a bit.

What time did you arrive? I am not in the photos which is a good thing. I recognize some of the folks. One guy in the pic headed to the counter with 3 rifles and Mike yelled a bit.

Lol. Saw that. Mike, "You can only buy one rifle today!". It was funny watching him decide which of the three he wanted. Mike later showed him how to field strip.

I arrived at the wrong location at 7:30 and didn't make it to the store until 8:10.

BTW I had a nice HRA in hand in fact wrote it up then switched to something else. If it's the one I had it was really nice, crisp cartouche , SA bolt and TG but HRA op rod and gas cylinder.

BTW I had a nice HRA in hand in fact wrote it up then switched to something else. If it's the one I had it was really nice, crisp cartouche , SA bolt and TG but HRA op rod and gas cylinder.

That was the one. I kept thinking there was something else not HRA but couldn't remember. Being my first visit to CMP, it was information overload. Looking forward to my next visit already.

Back
Top Bottom