• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

College Basketball

And that was not a block against Tacko, if anything it was a charge against Zion.
LSU's has tons of talent and their deep bench is definitely helping them. I can only imagine what great coaching would do for them. If they are out this round against MichSt they've exceeding most people's expectations 3 seed or not. Heck Lunardi had them losing to Yale. Having said that, I have to admit, them beating Duke in the final, would prove, definitely, that there is a God. ;)

Dangit, I missed the one call that I thought the refs got correct. It looked to me as if Tacko was inside the line and charges are seldom called, if ever, when the defensive player is inside the line. This is normally a Pro line, but college refs seem to be calling charges in the area the same way. But hey, I could be wrong, not an expert at all. Calls are made, calls are missed. I will say this, not having Tacko in the game when the UCF guard missed the layup definitely helped Duke.

There are a lot of my friends that want to see a LSU/Duke game. Of course, they just really hate Mich State and Tom Izzo! lol. As with the Mueller report, we will just have to wait and see! lol

Dangit, I missed the one call that I thought the refs got correct. It looked to me as if Tacko was inside the line and charges are seldom called, if ever, when the defensive player is inside the line. But hey, I could be wrong, not an expert at all. Calls are made, calls are missed. I will say this, not having Tacko in the game when the UCF guard missed the layup definitely helped Duke.

There are a lot of my friends that want to see a LSU/Duke game. Of course, they just really hate Mich State and Tom Izzo! lol. As with the Mueller report, we will just have to wait and see! lol
True but at the very least the block should have never been called (which allowed the foul shot and the put back after the miss). It was at least a 2 point, if not a 4 point swing. If VaTech beats them again, I'm OK with that too. I just don't like Duke. :becky:

Dangit, I missed the one call that I thought the refs got correct. It looked to me as if Tacko was inside the line and charges are seldom called, if ever, when the defensive player is inside the line. This is normally a Pro line, but college refs seem to be calling charges in the area the same way. But hey, I could be wrong, not an expert at all. Calls are made, calls are missed. I will say this, not having Tacko in the game when the UCF guard missed the layup definitely helped Duke.

All previous ref calls aside, Zion first ran over a UCF player- should have been a charge. Second, Taco was standing still with arms up - should have been a no call, play on with UCF up by 1 and 7 seconds to play - still anybody's game depending on making free throws. The double whammy is that Taco fouls out and thus cannot get the rebound on the missed Zion free throw. And then TWO great chances for WCF to make the winning shot but the ball rolls agonizingly around the rim and misses. Maybe Duke made a deal with the devil? (they are the blue devils after all).

True but at the very least the block should have never been called (which allowed the foul shot and the put back after the miss). It was at least a 2 point, if not a 4 point swing. If VaTech beats them again, I'm OK with that too. I just don't like Duke. :becky:

Hahahahahaha! I knew you did not like Duke when you made this statement, " have to admit, them beating Duke in the final, would prove, definitely, that there is a God. ;)"
I am just going to watch as many games as I can. I don't have a favorite team, but I do believe that Duke, NC, Gonzaga, UVA have the best chance to be in the championship game.
Enjoy the remaining games.

Hahahahahaha! I knew you did not like Duke when you made this statement, " have to admit, them beating Duke in the final, would prove, definitely, that there is a God. ;)"
I am just going to watch as many games as I can. I don't have a favorite team, but I do believe that Duke, NC, Gonzaga, UVA have the best chance to be in the championship game.
Enjoy the remaining games.
It's like with any team, nothing against the players or their coaches, at the moment, but their fans.... They've been annoying for as long as I can remember. Sad faces on Duke fans give me joy.
I haven't been able to watch nearly as many as I wanted. I wanted to watch the last FSU game. I guess there was no drama in that one. :shocked:

Back
Top Bottom