• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

College Football playoffs - UGA vs Ohio St and Mich vs TCU

I don't know which is tougher......

rooting for a team that plays 80% ball and comes close every year, but never gets over the hump,

or the team that truly sucks, winning about a third of the games every year and just being cannon fodder.

Im just glad we are finally winning. I grew up in the bulldogs suck ass era. Or the we almost did something era.

rooting for a team that plays 80% ball and comes close every year, but never gets over the hump,

or the team that truly sucks, winning about a third of the games every year and just being cannon fodder.

Growing up in NM where our only team is the Lobos I can assure you truly sucking is far worse. Lobo’s season usually ends week 3.

--->>>>> the team that truly sucks, winning about a third of the games every year and just being cannon fodder.
With the first one you at least have hope that it'll be a great season. Sure those hopes may get crushed, but having some winning seasons and a chance at the playoffs is better than none at all.

anyones life dependant on a football game? I didnt think so

Speaking of, the OSU kicker was a 6th-year senior playing in his (now) last college game.
Imagine having that miss as your last kick lifetime legacy. Losing a shot at the National Championship.
Only his third missed kick of the season.
When Georgia called the timeout to ice him, and the cameras zoomed in on his face, he looked like a whipped dog. Don’t see that strategy work often, but it sure did last night.

Go Dawgs, whup them Frogs.
But he'll never have to pay for a meal or drink in Athens in his lifetime. So he's got that going for him.

Reactions: GFB
There were a few weeks everyone said Tennessee was going to beat them and take the east that they were overated. Could be overated but seem to keep on winning.
I don't think so. If they'd have played in Knoxville, Tennessee might have had some chance. They still wouldn't have been favored to win. If "everyone" said Volunteers were going to win then, for sure, they would have been favored. But they weren't. UGA was always favored to win that game.

Back
Top Bottom