• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

College Football playoffs - UGA vs Ohio St and Mich vs TCU

Lmao! Ok. Some logic isn’t really worth arguing.
Yes it is…..

Georgia isn’t as good as you seem to think they are. They lost 22 or so to the draft after last year, right? Of course they’re not as good as you think they are. But they are the best in the game so far.
Ohio State showed they belonged in that game by nearly beating the brakes off of Ga. It was one of the best foolball games I’ve ever seen.
Your years old recycled argument that Ohio State or any other non SEC team are in the same class as the big bad SEC has become comical.
Most of me wants Ga to repeat now that OSU is out. The rest of me wants to see TCU embarrass Ga just so I can hear your next load of fertilizer.

So OSU ends up in number 4 position AFTER Utah barely sneaks a win in on USC in their conference championship even though OSU didn’t even play in a conference championship because Michigan already beat them in the regular season, and you think that they nearly beat the breaks off of No 1 ranked UGA on a game where UGA was playing to their ability?

No doubt they beat UGA who spent most of the game choking. Exciting football, I guess if you cared who won, but there was nothing good about the game. That was a choke fest where both teams took turns ****ting the bed.

It’s not necessarily YOUR posts that I pay attention to. It’s just ridiculous posts in general that I find interesting. So far, you came play in 2023. Happy new year!

LOTS of those no doubt. Usually from OSU fans :pound:

I just hate watching a team show up and play like they are hungover.

Ga's players probably were hung over...
And to Asbestos Asbestos point, in truth UGA isn’t that great of a team this year. All year I’ve thought that it’s not that UGA is so good, but that the rest of college football is so lackluster.

I would like to see this UGA go up against a Tua or Hurts Bama, Burrow LSU, Lawrence Clemson, heck even a Baker Mayfield Oklahoma, but I’m pretending sure they wouldn’t stand a chance. A Fromm UGA with Chubb and Michelle would probably put the smack down on this team….if they didn’t choke.

The OSU quarterback shocked everyone with his running ability. Therefore his running ability kept the linebackers in check and made it where GA didn't rush the passer nearly enough. It also made room for the receivers to go 1 on 1 and it's very apparent GA doesn't have a shut down corner.

not 1 ga fan.jpg

Back
Top Bottom