• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Companies with great Customer Service

Vortex. Emailed Vortex and told them I had purchased a used Strikefire II but it was missing the flip caps and asked if I could buy a set and how much they costs. They replied they would send a sent for free which they did and thank me for buying their product even though it was used. They got a customer for life.

Which companies out there set themselves apart to you? Here are a couple in my opinion:

• Chick-Fil-A - Not even close here. They far and away have the best customer service of anyone in the fast food industry. They all seem genuinely happy to be working there and don't stare at your blankly when you go to order food as many other fast food workers do. This happens regardless of location.

• Magpul - I misplaced a set screw for a trigger guard. I emailed them and they dropped me another one in the mail free of charge. Of course the part was cheap, but they didn't need to do this. A little gesture like this goes a long way.
RUGER,RCBS,LEE,HAVE BEEN GOOD TO ME

I emailed American defense manufacturing last week and still haven't heard back. I've tried calling as well, no one picked up the phone. I'm not sure they'll make it in my list of company's.

Back
Top Bottom