• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Companies with great Customer Service

albatros43

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Jackwagon
176   0
Reaction score
Which companies out there set themselves apart to you? Here are a couple in my opinion:

• Chick-Fil-A - Not even close here. They far and away have the best customer service of anyone in the fast food industry. They all seem genuinely happy to be working there and don't stare at your blankly when you go to order food as many other fast food workers do. This happens regardless of location.

• Magpul - I misplaced a set screw for a trigger guard. I emailed them and they dropped me another one in the mail free of charge. Of course the part was cheap, but they didn't need to do this. A little gesture like this goes a long way.

David-Clark. Their products took Americans to the moon, yet they bend over backward to help their smallest customers. When I wrecked my headset (told them it was my fault), they repaired it to new condition at no charge.

Amazon - I purchased a $300 home surveillance system and decided I didn't want it, requested a RMA return and they said "Keep it (we don't want it back) and here is your refund"

So I kept it and am still using it.

Back
Top Bottom