• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Concealed Carry laws in Georgia...

So far the only animals I have shot on duty have been a few wounded deer. I did beat a possum to death with as ASP baton once.....but he asked for it. But your dog? Well, I haven’t met your dog....yet. :bolt:

...brings a whole new meaning to "if you can't beat em join em"... :)
possum beating.jpg

Take your papers showing your training and any other evidence showing you are responsinle carrying and ask to speak to the solicitor as to a plea deal. Im retired LEO. This has shown to be most effective imho.

Go into hiding. Sail everything you own on ODT for pennies on the dollar to fund your escape. Shave your head, grow body hair, put in colored contacts, head for the woodline.
By scavenging through dumpsters and committing petty theft you can survive off the scraps society leaves you. Spend your time working out in wilderness, honing your senses and survival skills in preparation for launching your counter-attack against the real offenders. Be sure to learn code writing and document your progress in a manner that won't be cracked for years to come. Train animals to serve you and convince those weaker than you to join your cause. Start building haggard a** simple melee weapon systems and reliable, yet primitive bludgeoning tools. Learn to recite the constitution on memory alone. Tattoo the Culpepper flag on your forehead and prepare for REVOLUTIONNNNN
WOLVERINES
IMG_8159.JPG

Only the finest advice on the ODT

I am going to research this however, thought I would ask you guys too :) ...

I was told by my firearms instructor that police were not allowed (by law) to ask you if you possessed a concealed weapons permit. He said he heard that, but was still unsure.

Does anyone in here have an idea? THANK YOU! ;)
Come on people! If you don't know the law don't talk about it. July 1, 2017 new law in Georgia: Can law enforcement ask to see weapon carry license at any time? Officers may not detain an individual for the sole purpose of asking if they have a carry license or requesting to view it.

I may be a bit late on getting into this question. I've read and been told if you are carrying and you have a conceal carry license and you are pulled over for "any reason" when you hand your drivers license over to the officer have your carry license with it just so everyone doesn't freak out if something were to come up. Seems like the safe thing to do.

Shiite, I got stopped by Cherokee cty the other dat and since both the DL and CCW card have picture I accidentally handed him mine thinking is was my DL. He smiled and sai9d I don't need that one. Nice LEO let me have a warning for speeding I forgot to tuen the darn radar detector on when I left home.

I was told by my firearms instructor that police were not allowed (by law) to ask you if you possessed a concealed weapons permit. He said he heard that, but was still unsure.

They can ask any thing they want but you don't have to answer.
By the way ga has a weapon license no distection open it concealed

Why would you not want to tell LEO that you carry and possess a license ‍♂️♂️♂️

Back
Top Bottom