Concrete Splash Blocks?

Because the rain barrels that the gutters feed into are sitting on 16"x16" concrete pavers and I'd like the overflow hose to empty into a splash block that is the same material as the pad. It's completely obsessive/compulsive and anal retentive....but well, that's who my wife married.
It's important to admit one's limitations. ;)
There are plenty that 'look like' concrete. Still won't be able to sleep?
By the way, you're storing carcinogens in your rain barrels from roof shingle runoff.... Sleep well. :becky:

Simple solution is to get a Shockwave. EVERY BIT as good as a stock and no tax-... oh wait, nevermind, that was another thread...:boink:

Seriously though, I've dug out a bit under the downpipe before, set a small form and shaped what I wanted with Quikrete. You can make it "custom" how you need it and it'll be there. Mine were still good when I sold that house.

Because the rain barrels that the gutters feed into are sitting on 16"x16" concrete pavers and I'd like the overflow hose to empty into a splash block that is the same material as the pad. It's completely obsessive/compulsive and anal retentive....but well, that's who my wife married.
By the way, how many do you need?

It's important to admit one's limitations. ;)
There are plenty that 'look like' concrete. Still won't be able to sleep?
Not a wink.

By the way, you're storing carcinogens in your rain barrels from roof shingle runoff.... Sleep well. :becky:
I smoke cigars. Bring it.

Besides, I bought a bottle of citronella oil last night and on the back of it there's this label that reads something like this: "pursuant to California Proposition 45, this item has been proven to contain items that cause cancer and birth defects." Somethings gonna get me....good thing I don't like in California. Stuff sounds dangerous.

www.laddsfarmsupplycartersville.com , $6.95 ea., concrete, natural finish, 770-382-4042 , in stock.
man-on-mountain-victory-SLDR.jpg

I am screwed then, I have 3100 gallons of rain water stored as of this morning, and I will add another 800 gallons this Saturday.
I will take my carcinogenic rain water anytime. I am afraid we will have a repeat of last summer, with no rain for 4 months, and I want to be prepared....

Back
Top Bottom