• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Conor McGregor is finished in the UFC

Yup i really don't think the ufc will touch him after he cost them 3 up coming fights with 2 dropping out due to injury from the attack and one of them was dropped for being a part of the attack. But now this may not matter as some other organization may want him for another super fight. He will still have huge drawing power and now even more folks will know his name

Could of just done it to have an excuse not to fight in the UFC for small money while he waits an another "superfight" is cooked up. If he loses to a UFC fighter he's not going to get another $100 million payday.

Could of just done it to have an excuse not to fight in the UFC for small money while he waits an another "superfight" is cooked up. If he loses to a UFC fighter he's not going to get another $100 million payday.

This ^^^^
X infinity

He needs to be more worried about staying out of jail than what he's going to do next in the fight world.

Also, if I were Dana I'd sue the hell out of him for the money he cost the UFC with those injuries.

He not going anywhere, might get punished somewhat.Remember Tiger woods, Michael Vick..

Athlete or Actor they all get 1 pass, not you regular guys though!

Back
Top Bottom