• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cops shoving guns in people's faces...

lol, you've never been to a warzone then.

Was talking differences in the picture posted versus the cop with his rifle right up in that gentelman's face...
And no, I haven't, i've had the good sense to listen to my family and stay out of the rich man's wars we get involved in these days. I'm not leaving a piece of myself in another nation to suit some backwards political whims- I don't need a G.I. bill and I don't need on the job training for skills that I lack. That and my father basically forbade me from enlisting, he didn't think Vietnam was a good use of his time apparently, wonder why?

Again, this crap shouldn't fly in this country. 30 years ago if some cop had shoved a loaded rifle in someone's face at a checkpoint, without PC, every news channel on TV (all 3 of them) would have blown this whole thing up and at least made the public aware this kind of garbage was going on.

I don't get the blind admiration of Police from some folks, that uniform doesn't make them immune from scrutiny IMO, we should be MORE observant of what each and every L.E. official does.

By this logic, that kid who was shot carrying that airsoft AK had JUST as much right to point his 'weapon" at an officer and live, as this officer does shoving his AR in a confused and innocent man's face. I don't DO double standards when it comes to rights. You either have them and abide by them, or not.

Last edited:
THIS cop was negligent. Can't call the whole lot of them on one particular image, but still. Shouldn't be sweeping your muzzle over someone you aren't about to light up.

And all I ever thought the po po did was show up after the fact and take a report and tell me to call my insurance company. I bet you he's just trying to get his point across and say it with meaning to the guy in the car "call your insurance company now!"

Me too and I'll be the first to say it, I'm not 100% positive that barrel isn't actually pointed more towards the back tire than the guy's face.
Camera angles can lead to deceptive images. Possible he is nowhere as close as this looks if it was a zoom lens. However it looks to me as if he is pointing the muzzle in the general direction of the passenger compartment.If the picture is accurate then he should at the least be re trained, and possibly punished, depending on the whole story. Which no one here knows.

Back
Top Bottom