copy of trust when e-filing form 1

Speaking on that, when I E filed my form 1 (SBR), I specifically remembered putting my trust name city and state to be engraved in the "other markings" section of the form. When I recieved my approved form Friday morning that section was blank. I don't plan on engraving it or contacting them to ask why the info was removed. Also all of the are you 21, are you a felon, are you a blah blah blah questions were blank on my form when recieved.
Not sure as I am still waiting on my first eform. Personally if it we me so long as they approved the form, I wouldn't worry about it.

Speaking on that, when I E filed my form 1 (SBR), I specifically remembered putting my trust name city and state to be engraved in the "other markings" section of the form. When I recieved my approved form Friday morning that section was blank. I don't plan on engraving it or contacting them to ask why the info was removed. Also all of the are you 21, are you a felon, are you a blah blah blah questions were blank on my form when recieved.

Hmmm, I'm about to do my form 1 for a SBR on the first gen ODT lower. I'm wondering if I should put my trust name and things to be engraved in the "other markings" section or not then. I don't want to have to engrave the lower, just an extra step and expense I have to do. But I'll do it if it's required.

Hmmm, I'm about to do my form 1 for a SBR on the first gen ODT lower. I'm wondering if I should put my trust name and things to be engraved in the "other markings" section or not then. I don't want to have to engrave the lower, just an extra step and expense I have to do. But I'll do it if it's required.
No matter what you decide, leave 4h blank.

efiled over the weekend. Thank you folks for the input and help. Now I'll see if the efile is any faster than mailing it in. Ive got a form 4 i mailed in March and this one efiled over the weekend. I made the mistake of calling to check up on my mailed in form. it went pending in May and isnt due back until February! Maybe they'll both come back about the same time.

Back
Top Bottom