copy of trust when e-filing form 1

Why is this the first time I am hearing this :shocked:
Confirmation on this? crap!!!

I take it your schedule A is blank? When did you submit? It could still get through I suppose. The ATF is a kangaroo court and pick and chose what they will be sticklers over.

Doug King told me about the schedule A when he created my trust.

Yes it is... created just a few days before Jake sent off the e-form 4's.
The good news is I've been draggin my feet on my Form 1's... I guess my trust just became the owner of a 1oz silver piece.

Yes it is... created just a few days before Jake sent off the e-form 4's.
The good news is I've been draggin my feet on my Form 1's... I guess my trust just became the owner of a 1oz silver piece.
There you go! :thumb:

when when did Jake submit your form 4?

Not according to several letters from the ATF. I'm mobile right now but I will post them when I get home.

Check the date on the letters, and btw those ATF letters are really just considered opinions with no legal holding as the regs can change anytime - see Akins as an example. As I said you used to be able to buy stripped SBR manufacturer lowers, but they also stopped that. Some people will also claim you only have to get it engraved if you intend to sell it, but that is also incorrect. If you do a Form 1, you have to get it engraved.

Also, depending on what you are SBRing there are some that say you do not have to engrave anything. The ATF had gone both ways buy has said the original manufacture engraving and SN is sufficient. I do not plan on having any of the form 1s I have pending engraved. :flame:

Speaking on that, when I E filed my form 1 (SBR), I specifically remembered putting my trust name city and state to be engraved in the "other markings" section of the form. When I recieved my approved form Friday morning that section was blank. I don't plan on engraving it or contacting them to ask why the info was removed. Also all of the are you 21, are you a felon, are you a blah blah blah questions were blank on my form when recieved.

Back
Top Bottom