• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cryptic Coatings BCG

Don't judge all coatings by a single NiB experience. Don't even judge NiB by a single experience, as all NiB coatings aren't the same. Some companies do it better than others.

That's like swearing off automative paint after having one of your cars painted by Maaco!

Mine was a Fail Zero for what it's worth.

Here it is installed in my Core 15 Tac iii. It looks very nice and I can easily tell the difference in it. Extremely smooth action, it's like ice on ice. Can't wait to get another one in mystic black for my DD

image.jpeg
image.jpg

Man, that is good looking. If it performs well I may have to try one out. In for review.
I am going on my annual shooting trip with my buddies this weekend. 2 whole days in the middle of nowhere, on 2500 acres just shooting our hearts out. I have 3k rounds packed and ready to go. So I will be able to give a good review on it Sunday night. This coming weekend is one if not the most look forward weekend every year for me! Cant wait!

It sure is a very nice looking bcg. Not sure if I'd spend the money for it myself, but it's very shiney. If they have a great clearance sale in the future, maybe.

Back
Top Bottom