• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Curious where people draw the line money wise when it comes to care for your dog?

I'd have to assess all the factors in the situation, but if my furry daughter had any chance at more time with good quality of life, I'd spend the money whatever the number. You can always make more money or sell toys to offset the cost but you can't ever get them back once they're gone.

Here's a story for you.

A buddy of mine and his wife adopted a rescue cat. Cat cost $5. Required to be spayed on adoption. Said cat got sick. The wife took it to the vet at UGA vet school. $5000 later the stray cat was cured. A few weeks later my buddy came home from work and the cat ran out the door. He tried to catch it but as it never liked him it just ran further away. He went home figuring the cat would come back. Wrong! Cat was ran over and killed. Wife blamed him for the cat's demise. Physically attacked him. Led to police being called. She filed for divorce! He spent a fortune on attorneys fees. Still had to pay alimony. Don't know the final cost but I do know it all started with a $5 cat. 😂
That cat would cost me a $.025 Remington Golden Bullet and I'd never look back.

Useless creatures. I don't know why anyone would own (just) one!

IMG_20190106_125502236.jpg

my daughter and I spent a couple thousand doing cancer treatments on her dog. (her first that I got for her as a puppy on her birthday and they basically grew up together) and I would do it all over again. I figured he deserved every chance we could give him. Thats what you do for family.

Back
Top Bottom