• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

current wait times

Notice!!
Recently the BATFE has hired outside help so to speak, to help with Form 4's that they have been bombarded with this past 10 months. So this in theory will speed things up, only problem is they have to be trained.
They are told to look for anything that MIGHT BE AN ERROR! We had another Form come in with an error letting stating the Model name was incorrect. Since dealers keep great accurate records, we have the paper work on the original Form 3 for the Suppressor stating the name is CORRECT! Just double check all your Form information before you send them in, this may possibly save you a extented wait time. :D

Notice!!
Recently the BATFE has hired outside help so to speak, to help with Form 4's that they have been bombarded with this past 10 months. So this in theory will speed things up, only problem is they have to be trained.
They are told to look for anything that MIGHT BE AN ERROR! We had another Form come in with an error letting stating the Model name was incorrect. Since dealers keep great accurate records, we have the paper work on the original Form 3 for the Suppressor stating the name is CORRECT! Just double check all your Form information before you send them in, this may possibly save you a extented wait time. :D

sweet! need my can before august! come on newbees! Get mine going!

Notice!!

Maybe this means I will get my can before Thanksgiving!!!!

(Gotta send in my Form 1 also)

Im so pissed!! Im 7 months in. This is the dumbest waiting game ever. I don't like the ATF to much. They need to stick with real problems and leave us Good citizens alone and let us have are toys. Stop dragging things out, its ridiculous! !!

Man, you've got to be getting close. I forgot when I sent my first one in. I'll be waiting for 6 this year but it will be awhile before I want to play the ATF game again, though I do love to punish myself
Im so pissed!! Im 7 months in. This is the dumbest waiting game ever. I don't like the ATF to much. They need to stick with real problems and leave us Good citizens alone and let us have are toys. Stop dragging things out, its ridiculous! !!

Back
Top Bottom