• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

current wait times

I got my first 3 stamps back earlier this year. They all had the check cashed quickly and then went pending within a week. I bought a 762-SDN-6 on April 30, check cashed on May 9, and I'm still not pending. I hope this gets rolling. Out of my impatience, I've already put together my 300 BLK upper...

I just called in today because I hadn't since I sent in paper work (oops poor follow up :mad:)

Paper work sent in March, went pending May 5th. Looking for October approval now since they said 6 months on turn around time.

:grey::grey::grey::grey:

I just called in today because I hadn't since I sent in paper work (oops poor follow up :mad:)

Paper work sent in March, went pending May 5th. Looking for October approval now since they said 6 months on turn around time.

:grey::grey::grey::grey:

Looks like we're in the same boat. I was hoping it was end of this month... Or so that's what nfatracker wait time calculator told me!!! Soviet on here got his back really fast...

I'm going to call middle of September to check on status. We are looking at end of September early October.

Looks like we're in the same boat. I was hoping it was end of this month... Or so that's what nfatracker wait time calculator told me!!! Soviet on here got his back really fast...

I'm going to call middle of September to check on status. We are looking at end of September early October.

Nfatrackers model assumes to some percentage that the shrinking in wait would continue, it may be planing out or more than expected submissions may have occurred.

Back
Top Bottom