• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CZ 75 FTE/F issues?

I've never had issues with the P01, which is almost the same as the PCR. I carry it and it eats everything. Call CZ though, they are awesome to deal with.

I had a 97bd years ago with problems feeding hollow points. Sent it in for Polish and Buff of the feed ramp. It had issues again and sent it back. They told me they had a new barrel design coming in...to my surprise they sent a brand new pistol so I had matching serial numbers.

yep, many years ago when the 97 was first released some did have problems chambering/feeding certain hollow point designs. CZ elongated the feed ramp downward and that was the end of that problem.
I have a total of over 18,000 rounds through 3 different CZ's and not a single malfunction of any kind.
that's the main reason that I carry a P-01, well and I can shoot the devil out of the gun.

The PCR is intended to be EDC. I can't tolerate any issues obviously.
Do they have an extended "break in" period?

not really in my experience.
MY P-01 took maybe 200 rounds to smooth down, the Sp-01 less than a 100 to really tell a difference, the 97 BD came out of the box shooting the center of targets out and as smooth as could be.
None of the three ever failed to operate however.

not really in my experience.
MY P-01 took maybe 200 rounds to smooth down, the Sp-01 less than a 100 to really tell a difference, the 97 BD came out of the box shooting the center of targets out and as smooth as could be.
None of the three ever failed to operate however.
Is your 97 a 9mm?

[QUOTE="sparked1, post: 6483628, member: 5961

Since you're getting (presumably your first) CZ, get acquianted with this site as well: https://cajungunworks.com

David is a nice guy and will talk your ear off about CZs.[/QUOTE]

agreed!
hard to find a nicer or more knowledgeable CZ person that David, but Angus at CZ- Custom is also a very nice , helpful person.

Is your 97 a 9mm?

oooohh, nasty!
97's only come in one color--45 ACP.--LOL
CZ-97 Target-2.JPG

Back
Top Bottom