• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CZ Scorpion EVO Questions for Owners

Mine really hates 147g JHP ammo. Other than that, I have no complaints.

That's weird. So far mines eaten everything I've given it. Everything from steel-cased Wolf 115gr to super-heavy IMI 158gr brass, and all the variations in between. I can't think of a single malf on any of that.

Since it's a feeding problem, have you tried a different mag?

Bought a new CZ Scorpion Evo. The charging handle is very tight. Very difficult to chamber a round. Are they all tight like this? The bolt release is also very tight.
Will it loosen up? Is this a problem? Have not tried firing it yet.

Thanks

Can't really say anything without having it in my hands, but they do have a pretty strong initial force that takes a good tug, a really strong spring.

Have you taken out the bolt, then tried the charging handle?

Safety off. Yes been charging it and dry firing. Cant tell if it is looser (maybe alittle), but it definately still tight compared to other guns.

Mine was tight to begin with, after a few mags it will lighten up. After hundreds of rounds, you won't even notice it.

Disassemlbed the gun. With the trigger group off of the gun the gun is very smooth to cycle. With the trigger group reinstalled it is tough to cycle as long as the trigger is pulled on each cycle. If it is cycled without pulling the trigger than it is somewhat easier.

Back
Top Bottom