• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CZ Scorpion

New Everest Grip from Yeti Wurks. Easy installation, uses original screw, angle of grip is angled forward to allow a more comfortable straight line grip. Has a handgun feel. Grip feels steady and fills the hand better. Next, a few mags down range to see if the improved angle helps ..View attachment 566197

I really like the look of that grip but I'm just anal about the color not matching. I'm weird, I know.

cz 20151016_162800_resized.jpg
I really like the look of that grip but I'm just anal about the color not matching. I'm weird, I know.
It's really not that noticeable except in the picture, no different that changing grips on your pistol. does make difference when firing..

Last edited:
Thanks. For $30 I think I'll just stick with the safety delete I already installed.
Trust me, it's the best $30 you spend on the CZ. I had a safety delete also, I was surprised in the difference in using this over the other. Just use your trigger finger and it moves so easy you can barely feel it :)

Really loving my CZ, trigger and spring job and buffing internals has trigger pull at 3.5lbs, pop up sights put it on target quickly. Picked up it's longer Barrel Brother yesterday, have ordered upgrades last night, Grip, springs and sights etc. I've run boocoo rds thru the shorty without a burp. If you've never shot one, give it a try, smooth and with a few simple upgrades one of the finest on target 9's you can buy. I give it a 5 star rating :thumb:
CZ D.jpg
CZ Car 1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom