• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Czech German shepherds

Full German blood lines. Extremely intelligent, obedient and protective. She’s definitely one of the best that I have had. With all that said, she is almost unbelievably high energy and drive. Definitely requires a level of time and commitment that the average person won’t / can’t do.
Great dogs and I’ve had many but please understand that ownership is totally a lifestyle choice.
D8F020C4-C28C-47DF-ACD1-4394606BF5EA.png

working dogs so will have the drive and energy to match. if you dont have a large amoutn of time to devote i'd personally go more towards something with less working drive but still highly protective, mastiff, pits, rots. all can make amazing guard dogs if trained right but are a little easier to deal with on a daily basis.

I agree that they take a huge amount of work and time. One trend that has been mentioned is the development of what I can only describe as uncontrolled aggression. If a dog is like that it is the result of either improper training or poor breeding.

A good personal protection dog never shows aggression outside of very specific conditions that have been carefully taught to the dog or on command. Most European trials will instantly dismiss a dog that shows aggression otherwise.

I'll reiterate the part about this being a huge and ongoing commitment by the owner of such a dog. The only thing worse than not training them at all is half-assing the training.

Bro, I had a German Shephard that I rescued and had for 10 years before I had to put him down last year. Best damn dog I've ever had and he was very well trained. When I'm ready, I so want to get another one and raise it as a pup.

Not sure if you know this guy, but I follow him on YouTube. Mike Ritland.

My daughter has an Akita . He is awesome with her. Very large too…very protective but trained real well. She works with dogs all day. She does grooming .

One of my best friends owns one actually.

He purchased it for personal protection, he needs it in his line of work and his circumstances.

2 year old dog, straight from Czech Republic to him.

Cost him about $30k.

I do know a Malinois breeder here in Georgia with good blood lines and testing, puppies are about $1500.

Message for details on either.

I have a friend that raises for the K-9 units will gladly pm his info if you like.he lives in boilingbroke gai think the pups start around 2500.i really don’t know exactly what bloodlines he has.i just know they all have the Charles mansion look.

Back
Top Bottom