• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Czech German shepherds

I’ve owned shepherds the last 30 years, my current one Lexi, is my avatar. I had a working line shepherd for about 6 weeks the breeder was looking for a good home for. Too much dog for me. The dog was very well trained, I wasn’t. High intelligence and very high drive. Like many have said above, I didn’t have the time to devote and would’ve ended up with both of us frustrated. Good luck sir.

A personal friend of mine is VP of the canine business unit here:

They train dogs for around the world sales for a variety of intended uses.
I've worked with a couple of their dogs for a bit, the OP is probably not gonna want any from them unless its a drive reject etc, unless he is looking for a high drive working dog.

I’ve owned shepherds the last 30 years, my current one Lexi, is my avatar. I had a working line shepherd for about 6 weeks the breeder was looking for a good home for. Too much dog for me. The dog was very well trained, I wasn’t. High intelligence and very high drive. Like many have said above, I didn’t have the time to devote and would’ve ended up with both of us frustrated. Good luck sir.
This is very true. Our 2 big boys are high drive/high energy (especially the younger one) and we need to run them consistently. Fortunately we're pretty active so we're all happy.

My buddy has one, Gunner, one bad a@@ dog. 100# of man stripper.

The "boy" there is 6'3" and 270 lbs.

Gunner.jpg

Full German blood lines. Extremely intelligent, obedient and protective. She’s definitely one of the best that I have had. With all that said, she is almost unbelievably high energy and drive. Definitely requires a level of time and commitment that the average person won’t / can’t do.
Great dogs and I’ve had many but please understand that ownership is totally a lifestyle choice.View attachment 4620967
Totally agree with everything you said.

We got our pup at 6 weeks while my son was about 8 so they'd grow up together. Worked perfectly. GSD's protect the pack and their castle on instinct. Very smart and trainable. I traveled a lot for business back then and my wife felt very well protected having her in the house.

Attachments

• tikka2.jpg
    tikka2.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 7
  • 20191115_181749.jpg
    20191115_181749.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 11
You, sir, are a wise man.

Yes. We breed showline. Training them in personal protection as well. DM me ill send you the link for review. Were talking 40k bloodlines (not selling for that obviously) from overseas. Plaing top 3s in our shows.

Back
Top Bottom