• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Daily Dinner thread?

Meatball sandwich sliders! So so friggin good! Sister’s recipe attached. You can double or triple ingredients.. next time I’m smoking the meatballs! Sister and wife are gluten free but you can substitute the normal stuff, I couldn’t tell a difference…

27ACA4D3-5218-414E-B123-F9E6E48868FB.jpeg
6FF06527-B347-4718-BA1C-9A0D307E1A0B.jpeg
E42664B5-6891-4E90-82D2-43C511AE7060.jpeg

Looks delicious.
Care to share the recipe?
I just winged it off the top of my head tonight but it's so good I texted the recipe to myself lol

Here it is:

CHICKEN SAUSAGE AND RICE

6 cups water, chicken, tomato and chicken, and beef bullion cubes. I bought a multi-pack of Knorr brand and used one of each of the 3 flavors.

Bring to a boil with a bunch of garlic, rough chopped onion, carrot and bell pepper. Salt and pepper to taste with a little paprika.

Added chopped chicken tenders and sausage, I used kielbasa. Turn down to simmer.

Let cook until veggies are soft, about an hour and 15 minutes. Add 3 cups of uncooked rice and stir constantly to keep from sticking. Let simmer with the lid until cooked, about 45 minutes. I did add probably another 5 or 6 cups of water a little at a time over the 45 minutes of simmering. You'll have to gage how well your rice is cooking and increase the water level as you go.

Back
Top Bottom